The focus of G3's Pro Program is to support professional users and retail store employees who spend a significant amount of time around our products, either on-snow or in retail stores. In return, G3 hopes to build a positive and authentic referral network from people who use, trust, and enjoy our products in the field.
- Reside in Canada or the United States, AND
- Use our equipment as part of your primary employment (ie. ski patroller or mountain guide) OR
- Work in the Snowsports or Outdoor industries, OR
- Work in a retail shop that is an authorized G3 Dealer
During registration for the Pro Program, you will complete a brief application to help us assess your credentials.
We will follow up with you via our email email@example.com with your application results or to request more information. Please keep an eye out for that and check your junk, spam or promotions folders if needed. We will do our best to respond within two weeks of your application date. If we contact you for more information, please respond within two weeks otherwise we will have to close your application. We invite you to reapply if you can provide the required information after the two weeks.
Pro Program Terms
- Pro Membership is a privilege and should be respected and used with discretion.
- Renewal - Memberships reviewed/renewed annually based on your current work status. Membership will expire April 30th of each calendar year, after which you are invited to renew your membership if you still meet pro eligibility criteria.
- Personal Use Only - Pro & EP orders are not for family, friends, ski partners, or resale.
- Annual Purchase Limit - The annual Pro spending limit is based on dollar value and varies per individual. G3 reserves the right to change the annual purchase limit on an individual basis or across the full Pro Program at any time.
- All Pro Purchase purchases are final and not eligible for returns. G3 will offer a full refund on items that are damaged or faulty upon receipt, are not as described, or shipped to you in error. Read our full Returns Policy here.
- Abuse of the G3 program will lead to you and your organization being removed from the G3 Pro Program. Pro status is at G3’s sole discretion. You will be contacted if your pro account has been flagged. We understand there are sometimes special use cases. If your purchase(s) fall outside the Pro Program policies, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering. We can discuss if an exception can be made in your case.
- Marketing Communication: By applying to become a Pro, you agree that once accepted you will also receive relevant G3 Pro marketing material. This is to ensure that we are able to communicate relevant Pro messaging. It is your right to unsubscribe from these communications later, but by doing so you acknowledge that you will limit the Pro content you receive, which may result in you not receiving all Pro benefits.
- Respect Retailers - Please respect the time and in-store inventory of G3 retailers. We at G3 are more than happy to talk to you about your equipment needs and encourage you to reach out to us via live chat, email at email@example.com or by phone. Or visit our product pages and FAQs.
- Brick and Mortar Mounting & Service - Please use discretion regarding your G3 Pro status and when having gear mounted or serviced. Be prepared to pay full price for quality service by skilled ski bench technicians.
- G3’s Mounting Service - G3 also offers a mounting service if you purchase your bindings and skis in the same purchase along with the mounting service.
- Shipping - Pro Deal orders are not eligible for free shipping. Standard shipping rates will be applied. Please see our Shipping Policy for more details.
- Pro Purchase items will not be placed on back order.
- G3 reserves the right to send professional use product, this may include non-retail packaging and minor cosmetic blemishes.
- Exclusions - Products not eligible for Pro pricing include, but are not limited to, Clearance, Factory Seconds, Sale, and select New items.
- Warranty – All pro orders are eligible for warranty. Please see G3’s Warranty Policy for more information.